Call for Abstract
International Conference on Clinical Cosmetology and Plastic Surgery , will be organized around the theme “Advances and New challenges of Cosmetology and Plastic Surgery”
Cosmetology Research 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Cosmetology Research 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Track: 1. Cosmetology & Skin Science
Cosmetology deals with study and application of hair styling, skincare, Cosmetics, manicures/pedicures, non-permanent hair removal and permanent hair removal processes and Skin Care is the vary of practices that support skin integrity, enrich its appearance and relieve Skin conditions. Practices that enhance look embrace the employment of Cosmetics, Botulinum, Exfoliation, Fillers, optical laser Resurfacing, small remotion, Peels, vitamin A medical aid. Skin care is a part of the treatment of wound healing, irradiation and a few medications.
- Track 1-1Instant Tightening
- Track 1-2Zit Killer
- Track 1-3Anti-Aging IV Treatments
- Track 1-4Faster Laser Treatments
- Track 1-5Head-To-Toe Facials
- Track 2-1The Best Bet for Customer Acquisition, Retention and Growth
- Track 2-2Change Your Business Model
- Track 2-3Create an Irresistible Promotion
- Track 2-4Automate Time-Consuming Tasks.
- Track 3-1Utilize a variety of hair arrangements
- Track 3-2Perform professional cosmetology services
- Track 3-3Validate workplace competencies
- Track 4-1Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals
- Track 4-2Risk of Infection
- Track 4-3Exposure to Formaldehyde
- Track 5-1Anti-ageing
- Track 5-2Immunosuppresant
- Track 5-3Organic and Toxin-free Beauty Products
- Track 5-4Wound Treatment
- Track 5-5Pediatric Research
- Track 5-6Laser remedies
- Track 5-7Photo rejuvenation
Clinical Cosmetology and Plastic Surgery manages the organizations and surgeries implemented as educative or molding procedures to increase appearance of person's body (the skin, nails, hair and its illnesses). Pre and post-agent impact furthermore have sharp organization behind any approach it might be surgical and non-surgical approaches. The post-agent impacts may prompt arrangement of new infection or continuous scars. Utilization of customized meds and organizations can lessen the dangers of postoperative influences.
- Track 6-1Medical Reports of Cosmetic Procedures
- Track 6-2Novel Discoveries and Challenges in Cosmetology
- Track 6-3Issues encountered during Treatment Procedures
- Track 7-1Breast Enhancement: Augmentation, Lift, Reduction
- Track 7-2Facial Contouring: Rhinoplasty, Chin, or Cheek Enhancement
- Track 7-3Facial Rejuvenation: Facelift, Eyelid Lift, Neck Lift, Brow Lift
- Track 7-4Hair transplant
- Track 7-5Body Contouring: Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Gynecomastia
- Track 7-6Microsurgery
- Track 7-7Paediatric Plastic Surgery
Track: 8 Current research in Cosmetology
Cosmetology has turned out to be most promptly utilized medications and surgeries in field of pharmaceutical. Rhinoplasty is achieved by discriminating authorities to make practical nose to revise alterations. Facial recovery progressions are utilized to cure facial sicknesses. Reemerging and microdermabrasion have been a help to remedial dermatology. Nano particles of metals and metal oxides are utilized to treat bacterial and parasitic contaminations. Productive stylish surgeries like liposuction, labiaplasty and bosom strengthening have been transformed with time.
- Track 8-1Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy
- Track 8-2Pucker Marks and Cellulite Treatment
- Track 8-3Fraxel Laser
- Track 9-1Labiaplasty
- Track 9-2Vaginoplasty
- Track 9-3Reconstructive gynecology
- Track 9-4Laser vaginal rejuvenation
- Track 10-1Brachioplasty
- Track 10-2Mastopexy
- Track 10-3Gluteal Augmentation
- Track 10-4Augmentation mammaplasty
- Track 11-1Non-invasive treatments
- Track 11-2Augmentation mammaplasty
- Track 11-3Reduction mammaplasty
- Track 11-4Gynecomastia surgery
- Track 11-5Otoplasty
- Track 12-1Sunscreen that uses zinc oxide nanoparticles to block ultraviolet rays while minimizing the white coating on the skin.
- Track 12-2Sunscreen that uses nanoparticles generated by ivy plants.
- Track 12-3nanoparticles to penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Track 12-4Lotions that use nanoparticles called ethosomes to deliver nutrients that promote hair growth.
- Track 14-1Natural extracts
- Track 14-2Organic therapies
- Track 14-3Organic Products
- Track 15-1Organic Beauty Products
- Track 15-2Herbs for Skin care
- Track 15-3Ayurvedic Techniques of Beauty, Aging and Hair Care
- Track 15-4Chemical free alternative cosmetics
- Track 15-5Panchakarma Therapies
- Track 17-1Epidermis: the outer barrier
- Track 17-2Dermis: the inner support
- Track 17-3Challenges faced by healthy skin
- Track 17-4General nutrition requirements
- Track 17-5Essential fatty acids